Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome Food52!!


Ancho Chili-Cinnamon Chocolate Bark: My recipe, which will appear in the soon-to-be-released Food52 cookbook.

I am absolutely giddy from the awesome honor of being a spotlighted cook by Food52! Regular readers know by now that I have a huge crush on Food52 and greatly admire the careers of Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs. Wait, so they read Smash and Sniff….. That just made my year!

A warm welcome to the Food52 community! Thank you for stopping by. Please, grab a piece of chocolate bark and peruse our little blog which celebrates a childhood correspondence between my cousin and I. Crumpled letters filled with the secret ramblings of youth have evolved into Smash and Sniff, the blog. Today we are less about boys and joy rides and more about culture, cuisine and kids.

If you are new, check out a few of our favorites!
My Tortilleria
The Incredible Edible Smut: Huitlacoche
Mazamitla and Cajeta de Helado
Dispatches from the German and Mexican Grocery Store (A Series)
More Than Just Fisch
Duck fat in Deutschland

No comments:

Post a Comment